W3B will continue to evolve throughout 2017.
Here are the major updates that are planned for 2017.
- RTL (Right to Left) release
- A full rebuild for the Opportunities interface and a new Opportunity Report
- The top menu will be displayed based on the PM, CRM, and/or Invoicing modules. This update will simplify the user interface.
- Enrollment process improvements. This will help new users through a wizard for the enrollment process. It will also contain a short video intro for each of the sections.
- Enrollment process improvements will continue throughout April.
- Add Employees – invitation process.
- A better system to manage notifications. This will be for all notifications – projects / task, invoices, and leads or clients.
- View Leads/Clients, several UI/UX updates
- Enrollment process improvements – production server update
- Analytics: logs, tracking history, module engagement.
- Credit Card transactions, Authorize.net
- Activity screens, UI/UX updates – Convert Quote to a Project & Tasks. Similar with the way we convert an opportunity into a Project. Some other updates will be done for the Quote screens.
- Referral program
- Points and Rewards
- Push notifications, Notify your team
- News notifications based on the module(s) , like PM, CRM, INV
- Letters template UI/UX improvements
- API update, this is for the Invoicing modules
- Braintree API integration, this is for the Invoicing module
- Social Media widgets feed
- QuickBooks API updates
- A better experience for those using QB to retrieve products, clients, and invoices.
- Cosmetics updates