SHOPPING WEB SITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Last updated: January 1, 2016
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
A. Purpose. The information we learn from customers allows us to personalize and continually improve the user experience at w3bcrm.biz. Here are the types of information we gather.
1. User Supplied Information. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Information that we collect can be: information searched for, name and address, e-mail address, buying and searching patterns, any reviews submitted and accompanying information, credit card information supplied, shipping information, and financial information, including Social Security numbers and Driver’s License numbers. This list is not exclusive, and may be altered without notice based on information that you supply voluntarily.
2. Right to refrain from giving information. You have right to refrain from giving us certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of all of our features. We use the information that you provide to enhance the service, such as responding to your requests, customizing future uses by you, improving our web site and available applications, and communicating with you.
4. Supplemental Software. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at w3bcrm.biz if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
5. E-mail Communications: We communicate and make special offers available via email. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from w3bcrm.biz if your computer supports such capabilities. We often receive email lists from other companies who offer similar services to ours. To avoid sending duplicate emails to our customers, we compare our customer list to these lists received from other companies. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your e-mail contact preferences.
6. Information from Other Sources: From time to time, we receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Visit the Web site to see examples of the information we receive.
C. More about Cookies
1. Description. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide enhanced features such as accelerated purchasing, customized and personalized shopping suggestions, personalized greetings, and storage of items in your shopping bag between visits.
2. User Choices. All Web browsers have the ability to accept cookies, reject cookies, or to prompt the user before accepting them. The help portion of the toolbar of your browser will tell you how to select the option that suits you best. However, disabling the acceptance of cookies allows you to take full advantage of some of the best and most advanced features that we have to offer, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
2. SHARING OF INFORMATION
A. General. The information that we collect about our distributors and customers is critical to our business. We respect and value this information, and do not want to jeopardize the flow of information between our users and the site. Therefore, we are not in the business of selling this information to other Web sites or businesses. There are very limited circumstances where we do share some customer information, and this is outlined immediately below. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of Web3Box Software, LLC.
2. Third Parties. There will be some transactions that involve a third party. You will clearly be able to tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we must share customer information with those third parties to fulfill the order placed by the customer.
3. Agents. Due to the size and complexity of our operation, it is necessary to employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Agents are often used to assist with sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These agents have access to only the personal information needed to perform their functions, and may not use it for other purposes.
4. Promotional Offers. Occasionally we send offers to selected groups of w3bcrm.biz customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please log into your account and adjust your contact preferences. To take full advantage of the site and the tremendous savings offered, we recommend that you choose to receive these offers.
5. Business Transfers. To improve the offerings and selection at our Web site, we occasionally acquire as we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Web3Box Software, LLC, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
7. With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
3. INFORMATION SECURITY
A. Software Used. To protect the security of your information during transmission, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
B. Order Confirmation. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. To process an order, it is necessary to transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company.
C. Signing off. To prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information, it is important for you to monitor those who have access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Visit our Web site for more information on how to sign off.
4. USER ACCESS TO INFORMATION
A. General. When you access your account, there is a variety of information that you will see. This is designed to allow you to update any changed information and view the information that you entered previously. This information is sensitive, and it is necessary to both protect this information and keep it current in order to have the best experience at our site. Examples of the type of information that can be accessed by signing into your account are on the website.
5. USER CHOICES WITH REGARD TO ACCESS OF INFORMATION
A. General. You always have the right to refrain from providing any information. This may have an impact on use of the site and on the ease of making purchases or taking advantage of certain unique features of the site.
B. Prior Information. You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the “User Access to Information” section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
C. Customer communication. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account setting regarding email contact preferences. (You cannot waive the applicability of the Conditions of Use and other legal notices, such as this Privacy Notice, and if you elect not to receive those notices, they will still govern your use of w3bcrm.biz, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
D. Cookie Choices. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, affecting the acceptance of cookies means that you will not be able to use such important features as accelerated ordering and customized product suggestions.
A. General. We do not sell products for purchase by children. We do sell children’s products, but only for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use w3bcrm.biz only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
7. SAFE HARBOR
A. General. w3bcrm.biz is a participant in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Union. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the U.S. and the E.U. For more information about the Safe Harbor and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor Web site. If you would more information about the Safe Harbor program, please visit the Web site at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
8. CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
A. Acceptance of Conditions of Use. By visiting w3bcrm.biz, you accept that your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of [State]. If you have any concern about privacy at w3bcrm.biz, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve it.
B. Revisions. Because our business changes constantly, we reserve the right to periodically revise our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use. Prior to making these changes, we will e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
C. Applicability. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
9. INFORMATION YOU GAVE US
A. General. Information is collected from you when you do the following activities: search, buy, bid, post a review or opinion, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service.
B. Examples. For example, information would be collected when a user came to the site, searched for a product, placed and order through the site or a site affiliate, bid or purchased from an ongoing auction, updated your information in your account settings, added items to your want list or registry, called or e-mailed customer service, reviewed a product, participated in a discussion or chat, completed a questionnaire or a contest entry form; provided employer information when opening a corporate account, specified a date reminder, share information with [Shopping site] acquaintances; and employ other notification services, such as [Shopping site] delivery and w3bcrm.biz sale reminders.
C. Information that could be supplied. As a result of any of the above actions, it is possible that you will supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; purchase and shipping recipients, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in rapid order processing settings; e-mail addresses of site friends, and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in personal section; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
10. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION
A. General. As discussed earlier, our systems collect information that is sent over the internet without your control.
B. Examples. Some examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as bestsellers and product suggestions; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; closeout shops you visited; your auction history; and the phone number you used to call our toll-free number.
11. INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
A. General. Occasionally, we supplement the information that we receive that has been outlined above with information from other sources and companies. Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links from Google); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
12. INFORMATION YOU CAN ACCESS
A. General. Information collection and processing is designed to better assist you in shopping and using our site.
B Examples. Some of the information that we collect and process can be accessed by you. Examples of information you can access easily at w3bcrm.biz include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications preferences, address book, and fast ordering settings); payment settings (including credit card information and gift certificate, gift card, and check balances); e-mail notification settings; recommendations (including recent product view history, and prior order history); shopping lists and gift registries (including desired item lists and gift and wedding registries); auctions, and Marketplace seller accounts; and your personal area (including your product reviews, requests, and recommendations).