Within Web3Box CRM, you are able to Print your invoices, Save them in a PDF format and Email them to your clients.
When you click on one, you will see the option to ‘Preview or Print’ the invoice.
The invoice will be opened for you to review, then you can either Save it as a PDF, or Print it for your records. Now, you also have the option to email this invoice. Invoice can be emailed to one or more emails from your client organization. Once you type in more emails, each email is saved and associated with that particular client (will be remembered next time when you send the next invoice).
Again, all this is to help you organize your invoices and for better record keeping.
Print, or save them, send them in an email, which is made easy with your Web3Box CRM.
Some other functions available for the Invoice Automation System:
- connect with QuickBooks;
- create new invoice;
- receive partial payments;
- view totals for open invoices, overdue and paid last 30 days;
- add products on the fly when you create the invoice;
- product catalog where you can define products and product categories;
- link invoices to the client;
- view IN/OUT reports per client and per entire company.
If you have ideas and suggestions that will improve the system, please let us know.
Grow your business with Web3Box CRM
Don’t waste time learning, use it to sell.
Start Your CRM Free Trial.